top of page

Group

Public·8 members
Miles Turner
Miles Turner

First Pair Of Jordans To Buy

The best first Air Jordan is a pair of Jordan 1s as they will more easily blend in with most casual wardrobes than any other Jordan model. An OG colorway is best for optimal looks and collectibility.

first pair of jordans to buy

The great thing about getting the Air Jordan 1 first is you will automatically have a sneaker that has everything. You get history, looks, durability, collectability and the shoe will most likely work with your existing casual wardrobe. Jeans, a t-shirt or hoodie and some 1s will almost always work.

Either the Chicago or Bred (Black/Red) colorways of the Air Jordan 1 are great choices for which Jordan to get first. The sneakers will work well with most casual attire and add a historical element to a sneaker collection.

The safest bet when starting your AJ1 collection is to grab one of the first colorways MJ ever wore. These pairs are iconic, and will look great with a lot of different outfits and wardrobes. The Jordan 1 is a relatively straightforward model as far as paneling. This works well with simple colorways, particularly black, red and white.

It is debatable whether the Black Cement 3 or White Cement 3 is the most iconic Jordan 3. For longevity and ease of maintenance, the darker-hued Black Cement 3 makes for a great first pair of Air Jordan 3s.

So there you have it, my picks for first Air Jordans. To sum up, go for the Air Jordan 1 Chicago or Bred, the Jordan 2 Chicago, and the Jordan 3 Black Cement. If you can only get one, opt for one of the AJ1s.

If the OGs are out of your price range, you could always start with a more easily available colorway. Just keep in mind that something like a pair of Jordan 1 Chicago is going to add a lot more to a collection than a random general release colorway.

I saw that many pairs were selling for nearly $1000 with a lot of bidding action. After doing some research, I found that these shoes were available at retail at $350. Instantly I knew that I wanted to start selling shoes.

Hey JV could you please give me some info on how to acquire shoes in bulk for my resell business? I have good luck scoring 1-2 pairs of each hyped shoe at drop price but cant seem to get much more (if any) than that. I would love to get some advice from someone like you who obviously knows the market well and has quite a bit more experience than myself. Thanks for writing such a great article to read!

Hey JV, could you please email me with some advice as well on how to acquire shoes in bulk? I have pretty good luck getting 1-2 pairs of the hyped shoes at drop price but cant seem to cop many more, if any more at all. I would love to hear some advice from someone like you with much more experience and knowledge. Thanks for writing such an awesome article to read!

And thank you for sharing about your experience. So I have a few questions of my own but first i am extremely aware of the shoe resell market growing up my God Dad used to take me to the warehouse and get the shoes in bulk and you can possibly get the shoes at a wholesale price or even some at retail. But as i am older i am trying to jump back in it and i know you talked about sneaker conventions like Sneaker-con and their events. But what i want to know is when you go to like a Sneaker-con are you able to get the shoes for the retail price or is all the shoes already being sold for resell prices there. The only reason i am asking is because this is something i am very passionate about and you need money to even start in this business and now that i have it i am ready to take the chances and the risks. I have never been to a shoe convention but i follow them a lot and i know there is one coming up march 20,2021 in Cleveland, Ohio and i am thinking about going to that one and the one in October in Arizona. But like i asked are you able to get the shoes at retail price or are they all resell price at the shoe convention. And lastly do you know if there is a minimum amount of money you can bring if so would you be willing to please message me back about that. And sorry i just thought of another question i see a lot of people buy some shoes in bulk at these events is there a minimum amount you have to buy. Thank yo